Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week 2 Reflection

I learned a lot about the ins and outs of the structure of a blog. All of the different editable areas can be moved around and manipulated to keep things organized the way I would like. I intend to use my blog as a way to reflect on ideas and learn from those to be a better educator and thinker. I believe that my blog can be a way for folks that I interact with to learn from each other through exchanging ideas and suggesting online resources to make the student's experience with technology better all the time. I know as I write and reflect I will learn more about blogging, the benefits of it, and new ways of communication.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn! You sound like me. I have to get the look of something right before I can get into deep thinking. That's how I was with my classroom, and that's how I feel when using blogs and wikis. After all, the visual presentation tells so much about us before anyone ever reads the words. Liked you Voki, too!

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog layout. You have some great ideas on how you plan to use your blog.

    ReplyDelete